Expansionary Effect of an Anticipated Fiscal Policy on Consumption in Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Karel Mertens & MortenO. Ravn, 2010.
"Measuring the Impact of Fiscal Policy in the Face of Anticipation: A Structural VAR Approach,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(544), pages 393-413, May.
- Mertens, Karel & Ravn, Morten O, 2009. "Measuring the Impact of Fiscal Policy in the Face of Anticipation: A Structural VAR Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 7423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kohara, Miki & Horioka, Charles Yuji, 2006.
"Do borrowing constraints matter? An analysis of why the permanent income hypothesis does not apply in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 358-377, December.
- Miki Kohara & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "Do Borrowing Constraints Matter? An Analysis of Why the Permanent Income Hypothesis Does Not Apply in Japan," NBER Working Papers 12330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miki Kohara & Charles Yuji Horioka, 2006. "Do Borrowing Constraints Matter? An Analysis of Why the Permanent Income Hypothesis Does Not Apply in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0663, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Andrea Colciago, 2011. "Rule‐of‐Thumb Consumers Meet Sticky Wages," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 325-353, March.
- JonasD.M. Fisher & Ryan Peters, 2010.
"Using Stock Returns to Identify Government Spending Shocks,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(544), pages 414-436, May.
- Jonas D. M. Fisher & Ryan Peters, 2009. "Using stock returns to identify government spending shocks," Working Paper Series WP-09-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- IWATA Yasuharu, 2009. "Fiscal Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Japanese Economy: Do Non-Ricardian Households Explain All?," ESRI Discussion paper series 216, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo, 2008. "Estimating a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 476-502, December.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Policy; Fiscal Foresight; Sign Restriction VAR;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-03-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hst:ghsdps:gd11-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tatsuji Makino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .