Workplace Wellness Programs Can Generate Savings
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedersen, Morten Saaby & Arendt, Jacob Nielsen, 2014. "Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 123-136.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1543-:d:110258 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:izalpo:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40173-017-0080-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Moussu & Steve Ohana, 2016. "Do Leveraged Firms Underinvest in Corporate Social Responsibility? Evidence from Health and Safety Programs in U.S. Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 135(4), pages 715-729, June.
- Brenda Wells, 2015. "Pharmaceutical Product Development and Liability With Chantix-super-®: A Teaching Case," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 18(2), pages 297-314, September.
- repec:gam:jsoctx:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:15-:d:134175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joanne Castonguay & Benoit Dostie & Christian Moroy, 2011. "Initiatives de Promotion de la santé au travail : Un examen des enjeux et du contexte au Québec et au Canada," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-15, CIRANO.
- Nikayin, Fatemeh & Heikkilä, Marikka & de Reuver, Mark & Solaimani, Sam, 2014. "Workplace primary prevention programmes enabled by information and communication technology," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 326-332.
- Damon Jones & David Molitor & Julian Reif, 2018. "What Do Workplace Wellness Programs Do? Evidence from the Illinois Workplace Wellness Study," NBER Working Papers 24229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrv:faseco:5345879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Office for Scholarly Communication). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .