Asia's Debt Capital Markets: Appraisal and Agenda for Policy Reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen Rajan, 2000. "Is there a Case for an Asian Monetary Fund?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 1(2), pages 135-143, April.
- Pomerleano, Michael, 1998. "The East Asia crisis and corporate finances : the untold micro story," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1990, The World Bank.
- Valerie Cerra & Sweta Chaman Saxena, 2005. "Did Output Recover from the Asian Crisis?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 52(1), pages 1-23, April.
- Flandreau, Marc & Sussman, Nathan, 2004. "Old Sins: Exchange Rate Clauses and European Foreign Lending in the 19th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 4248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gyutaeg Oh & Dae Keun Park & Jaeha Park & Doo Yong Yang, 2005. "How to Mobilize Asian Savings within the Region: Securitization and Credit Enhancement for the Development of East Asia’s Bond Market," Chapters,in: A New Financial Market Structure for East Asia, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leslie E Teo & Charles Enoch & Carl-Johan Lindgren & Tomás J. T. Baliño & Anne Marie Gulde & Marc G Quintyn, 2000. "Financial Sector Crisis and Restructuring; Lessons from Asia: Lessons from Asia," IMF Occasional Papers 188, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann, 1999. "Exchange rates and financial fragility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 329-368.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Beck, Thorsten & Asl Demirguc-Kunt & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2002. "Financing patterns around the world : the role of institutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2905, The World Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher Meissner & Angela Redish, 2003. "How "Original Sin" was Overcome: The Evolution of External Debt Denominated in Domestic Currencies in the United States and the British Dominions," NBER Working Papers 9841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Lejot & Douglas Arner & Liu Qiao, 2004. "Making Markets: Reforms to Strengthen Asia's Debt Capital Markets," Working Papers 132004, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Schou-Zibell, Lotte & Wells, Stephen, 2008. "India's Bond Market-Developments and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 22, Asian Development Bank.
- Tony Latter, 2008. "What Future for the Hong Kong Dollar Corporate Bond Market?," Working Papers 192008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:192003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .