Integrating Personal Expertise: A History of Japanese Audit Firms, 1965-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Almeida & Bruce Kogut, 1999. "Localization of Knowledge and the Mobility of Engineers in Regional Networks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(7), pages 905-917, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A History of Japanese Audit Firms, 1965–2010
by bbatiz in NEP-HIS blog on 2013-06-19 06:31:53
- Internal Migration and Trade Unions Strength: an Alternative Look on Pre-Civil War Spain
by missiaia in NEP-HIS blog on 2013-07-16 00:04:38
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-04-06 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:iirwps:13-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iihitjp.html .