Report NEP-ACC-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karube, Masaru & Fukukawa, Hironori, 2013. "Integrating Personal Expertise: A History of Japanese Audit Firms, 1965-2010," IIR Working Paper 13-07, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tadanori Yosano, 2012. "Reporting on intangibles, a recent survey from Japan," Discussion Papers 2012-21, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Alfred Boss & Hans Christian Müller & Axel Schrinner, 2013. "Einkommensteuertarife in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und ihre Folgen für die Belastung ausgewählter Haushaltstypen," Kiel Working Papers 1837, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Munich Reprints in Economics 13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Gerardo Fujii-Gambero & Rosario Cervantes-MartÃnez, 2013. "Indirect Domestic Value Added in Mexico's Manufacturing Exports, by Origin and Destination Sector," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_760, Levy Economics Institute.