Report NEP-HIS-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Desmet & Jordan Rappaport, 2013. "The settlement of the United States, 1800 to 2000: the long transition towards Gibrat's law," Research Working Paper RWP 13-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Andreas Exenberger & Simon Hartmann, 2013. "How Does Institutional Change Coincide with Changes in the Quality of Life? An Exemplary Case Study," Working Papers 2013-09, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Karube, Masaru & Fukukawa, Hironori, 2013. "Integrating Personal Expertise: A History of Japanese Audit Firms, 1965-2010," IIR Working Paper 13-07, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroaki Morota, 2013. "Chinese Economic Order and Banknotes -1935 currency reform Reconsidered-," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-049, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Tuan-Hwee Sng & Chiaki Moriguchi, 2013. "Taxation and Public Goods Provision in China and Japan before 1850," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-284, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mujcic, Redzo & Frijters, Paul, 2013. "Still Not Allowed on the Bus: It Matters If You're Black or White!," IZA Discussion Papers 7300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cantoni, Davide, 2013. "The Economic Effects of the Protestant Reformation: Testing the Weber Hypothesis in the German Lands," Discussion Papers in Economics 14811, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dmitry Didenko & PÃ©ter FÃ¶ldvÃ¡ri & Bas van Leeuwen, 2013. "Inspiration and Perspiration Factors in Economic Growth: The Former Soviet Union Area versus China (ca. 1920-2010)," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-283, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rémy Herrera, 2013. "The U.S. economy today: between systemic crisis and permanent war," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00801117, HAL.
- Ali Kabiri, 2012. "“Theory anchors” explain the 1920s NYSE Bubble," FMG Special Papers sp218, Financial Markets Group.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezlepr�tre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," GRI Working Papers 102, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00801954 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802131 is not listed on IDEAS anymore