The Demand of Part-time in European Companies: A Multilevel Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Anxo & Shakir Hussain & Ghazi Shukur, 2012. "The demand of part-time in European companies: a multilevel modelling approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 1057-1066, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friesen, Jane, 1997.
"The Dynamic Demand for Part-Time and Full-Time Labour,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 495-507, August.
- Friesen J., 1991. "The Dynamic Demand for Part-time and Full-time Labour," Discussion Papers dp91-14, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1962. "Labor as a Quasi-Fixed Factor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 538-538.
More about this item
KeywordsPart-time work; Laobur demand; Working time;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-03-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vxcafo:2009_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Mångs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafovse.html .