The Demand of Part-time in European Companies: A Multilevel Modeling Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dominique Anxo & Shakir Hussain & Ghazi Shukur, 2012. "The demand of part-time in European companies: a multilevel modelling approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(8), pages 1057-1066, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Friesen, Jane, 1997.
"The Dynamic Demand for Part-Time and Full-Time Labour,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(255), pages 495-507, August.
- Friesen J., 1991. "The Dynamic Demand for Part-time and Full-time Labour," Discussion Papers dp91-14, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Walter Y. Oi, 1962. "Labor as a Quasi-Fixed Factor," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 538-538.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anja Iseke, 2014. "The Part-Time Job Satisfaction Puzzle: Different Types of Job Discrepancies and the Moderating Effect of Family Importance," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 445-469, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPart-time work; Laobur demand; Working time;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J82 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Labor Force Composition
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-03-07 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-03-07 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2009-03-07 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vxcafo:2009_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Mångs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafovse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.