Report NEP-LTV-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Mélanie Volral, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Firm Productivity in Different Working Environments," Working Papers CEB 09-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Anxo, Dominique & Shukur, Ghazi & Hussain, Shakir, 2009. "The Demand of Part-time in European Companies: A Multilevel Modeling Approach," CAFO Working Papers 2009:8, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "History without Evidence: Latin American Inequality since 1491," NBER Working Papers 14766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tara Watson & Sara McLanahan, 2009. "Marriage Meets the Joneses: Relative Income, Identity, and Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 14773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.