Study achievement for students with kids
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hallberg, Daniel & Lindh, Thomas & Žamac, Jovan, 2011. "Study achievement for students with kids," Arbetsrapport 2011:12, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Hallberg, Daniel & Lindh, Thomas & Žamac, Jovan, 2011. "Study achievement for students with kids," Working Paper Series 2011:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2002.
"Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(276), pages 609-629, November.
- Gupta, N.D. & Smith, N., 2000. "Children and Career Interruptions: the Family Gap in Denmark," Papers 00-03, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research, Danmark-.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina, 2001. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 263, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gubta, Nabanita Datta & Smith, Nina, 2000. "Children and Career Interruptions: The Family Gap in Denmark," CLS Working Papers 00-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Centre for Labour Market and Social Research.
- Deborah J. Anderson & Melissa Binder & Kate Krause, 2002. "The Motherhood Wage Penalty: Which Mothers Pay It and Why?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 354-358, May.
- Hans-Peter Kohler & Francesco C. Billari & José Antonio Ortega, 2002. "The Emergence of Lowest-Low Fertility in Europe During the 1990s," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 28(4), pages 641-680.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2008.
"Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 683-710, October.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," Working Paper Series 2006:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1792, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education," Working Paper Series 2006:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Siv Gustafsson, 2001. "Optimal age at motherhood. Theoretical and empirical considerations on postponement of maternity in Europe," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 225-247.
- Daniel Klepinger & Shelly Lundberg & Robert Plotnick, 1999.
"How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 34(3), pages 421-448.
- D. Klepinger & S. Lundberg & R. Plotnick, "undated". "How Does Adolescent Fertility Affect the Human Capital and Wages of Young Women?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1145-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
More about this item
KeywordsStudents; parenthood; education; study interruption;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-01-03 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:uulswp:2011_016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katarina Grönvall). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nekuuse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.