Childbearing of students. The case of Sweden
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordschildbearing behaviour; Swedish students; female students; birth risks; parents' student status; financial aid reform;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-05-23 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2009-05-23 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ifswps:2009_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erika Karlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/framtse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .