Influence of News in Moscow and New York on Returns and Risks on Baltic State Stock Indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan G. De Gooijer & Kurt Brännäs, 2004.
"Asymmetries in conditional mean and variance: modelling stock returns by asMA-asQGARCH,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(3), pages 155-171.
- Brännäs, Kurt & de Gooijer, Jan G., 2000. "ASYMMETRIES IN CONDITIONAL MEAN AND VARIANCE: MODELLING STOCK RETURNS BY asMA-asQGARCH," Umeå Economic Studies 535, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Brännäs & Jan G. de Gooijer, 2000. "Asymmetries in Conditional Mean and Variance: Modelling Stock Returns by asMA-asQGARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-049/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R., 1997. "Emerging equity market volatility," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-77, January.
- Kurt Brannas & Niklas Nordman, 2003. "Conditional skewness modelling for stock returns," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(11), pages 725-728.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert, 2000. "Financial system development in transition economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 507-524, April.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1986.
"Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 307-327, April.
- Tim Bollerslev, 1986. "Generalized autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 1986/01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Kurt Brannas & Niklas Nordman, 2003.
"An alternative conditional asymmetry specification for stock returns,"
Applied Financial Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(7), pages 537-541.
- Brännäs, Kurt & Nordman, Niklas, 2001. "An Alternative Conditional Asymmetry Specification for Stock Returns," Umeå Economic Studies 556, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Brännäs & Niklas Nordman, 2001. "An Alternative Conditional Asymmetry Specification for Stock Returns," CESifo Working Paper Series 448, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kurt Brännäs & Henry Ohlsson, 1999. "Asymmetric Time Series and Temporal Aggregation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 341-344, May.
- Kairys, Joseph Jr. & Kruza, Raimonds & Kumpins, Ritvars, 2000. "Winners and losers from the introduction of continuous variable price trading: Evidence from the Riga Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 603-624, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEstonia; Latvia; Lithuania; Time series; Estimation; Finance;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-09-30 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-30 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2006-09-30 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .