Effects of Redistribution Policies - Who Gains and Who Loses?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Franklin, 1982. "Optimal linear income taxation with general equilibrium effects on wages," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 135-143, March.
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Eytan Sheshinski, 1972. "The Optimal Linear Income-tax," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(3), pages 297-302.
- Ray C. Fair, 1971. "The Optimal Distribution of Income," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 551-579.
- Brett, Craig & Weymark, John A., 2003.
"Financing education using optimal redistributive taxation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 2549-2569, October.
- Craig Brett & John A. Weymark, 2000. "Financing Education Using Optimal Redistributive Taxation," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0038, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised May 2001.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Keueger, 1991.
"Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(4), pages 979-1014.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," Working Papers 653, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Joshua D. Angrist & Alan B. Krueger, 1990. "Does Compulsory School Attendance Affect Schooling and Earnings?," NBER Working Papers 3572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Blankenau, 1999. "A Welfare Analysis of Policy Responses to the Skilled Wage Premium," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 2(4), pages 820-849, October.
- Helmuth Cremer & Pierre Pestieau & Emmanuel Thibault & Jean-Pierre Vidal, 2005.
"Optimal Tax and Education Policy When Agents Differ in Altruism and Productivity,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 209-228, November.
- CREMER, Helmuth & PESTIEAU, Pierre & THIBAULT, Emmanuel & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, 2005. "Optimal tax and education policy when agents differ in altruism and productivity," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1830, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Feldstein, Martin, 1973. "On the optimal progressivity of the income tax," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 357-376.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Redistribution; Education Subsidies;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-06-30 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-30 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-30 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2007_0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .