Optimal linear income taxation with general equilibrium effects on wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1987.
"Pareto efficient and optimal taxation and the new new welfare economics,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 991-1042
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Pareto Efficient and Optimal Taxation and the New New Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 2189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bas Jacobs, 2007. "Optimal Redistributive Tax and Education Policies in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 2162, CESifo Group Munich.
- David F. Bradford, 2001. "Reforming Budgetary Language," Working Papers 128, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Vidar Christiansen & Ray Rees, 2018. "Optimal Taxation in a Unionised Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6954, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bevia, Carmen & Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo, 2002.
" Redistribution and Subsidies for Higher Education,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 104(2), pages 321-340, June.
- Carmen Bevia & I?go Iturbe-Ormaetxe, "undated". "Redistribution and Subsidies for Higher Education," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 475.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Carmen Beviá, 2000. "Redistribution And Subsidies For Higher Education," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Michael Keen, 1997.
"Peculiar institutions: A British perspective on tax policy in the United States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 371-400, November.
- Keen, Michael, 1997. "Peculiar Institutions: A British Perspective on Tax Policy in the United States," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 50(4), pages 779-802, December.
- Kubik, Jeffrey D., 2004. "The incidence of personal income taxation: evidence from the tax reform act of 1986," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1567-1588, July.
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne, 2009.
"On the optimality of a minimum wage: New insights from optimal tax theory,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 464-481, April.
- Mathis Hungerbühler & Etienne Lehmann, 2007. "On the Optimality of a Minimum Wage : New Insights from Optimal Tax Theory"," Working Papers 2007-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne, 2007. "On the Optimality of a Minimum Wage: New Insights from Optimal Tax Theory," IZA Discussion Papers 2957, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geir Haakon Bjertnæs, 2006. "Income Taxation, Tuition Subsidies, and Choice of Occupation," Discussion Papers 459, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2000. "Income taxation and production efficiency in a simple two-sector economy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 14/2000, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Schetter, Ulrich & Gersbach, Hans & Schneider, Maik, 2013. "Taxation, Innovation and Entrepreneurship," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79776, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Richard K. Green & Mark D. Phillips, 2015. "Demand for 'The 1%': Tax Incidence and Implications for Optimal Income Tax Rates," Working Paper 9409, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Dur, Robert & Teulings, Coen, 2003.
"Are education subsides an efficient redistributive device?,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
19493, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robert Dur & Coen Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsides an Efficient Redistributive Device?," CEE Discussion Papers 0030, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2003. "Are Education Subsidies an Efficient Redistributive Device?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-024/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 19 Sep 2003.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Geir Haakon Bjertnæs, 2005. "Income Taxation, Tuition Subsidies, and Choice of Occupation: Implications for Production Efficiency," CESifo Working Paper Series 1627, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yunker, James A., 2016. "Economic inequality and optimal redistribution: A theoretical and empirical analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 528-552.
- Robert A.J. Dur & Coen N. Teulings, 2001. "Education and Efficient Redistribution," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-090/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 12 Jun 2003.
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016.
"Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
22646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sachs, Dominik & Tsyvinski, Aleh & Werquin, Nicolas, 2016. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," CEPR Discussion Papers 11497, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "Nonlinear Tax Incidence and Optimal Taxation in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 6089, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:pri:cepsud:74bradford is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Heady, 1993. "Optimal taxation as a guide to tax policy: a survey," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 15-41, February.
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Effects of Redistribution Policies - Who Gains and Who Loses?," Research Papers in Economics 2007:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Dominik Sachs & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas Werquin, 2016. "A Theory of Asset Prices Based on Heterogeneous Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2051, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joel Slemrod & Jon Bakija, 2000. "Does Growing Inequality Reduce Tax Progressivity? Should It?," NBER Working Papers 7576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bas Jacobs, 2013. "Optimal redistributive tax and education policies in general equilibrium," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(2), pages 312-337, April.
- Joel Slemrod, 1998. "The Economics of Taxing the Rich," NBER Working Papers 6584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:17:y:1982:i:2:p:135-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.