Report NEP-DGE-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "A quantitative theory of unsecured consumer credit with risk of default," Working Papers 07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Shouyong Shi, 2007. "An Equilibrium Theory of Declining Reservation Wages and Learning," Working Papers tecipa-292, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2007. "Implicit Contracts and the Cyclicality of the Skill-Premium," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/19, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Apr 2010.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Horacio Sapriza, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2007-03, Banco de México.
- Josué Fernando Cortés Espada, 2006. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy with Incomplete Markets and Interest Rate Shocks," Working Papers 2006-09, Banco de México.
- Josué Fernando Cortés Espada, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy and the Structure of International Financial Markets," Working Papers 2007-07, Banco de México.
- Selim, Sheikh, 2007. "Optimal Taxation in a Two Sector Economy with Heterogeneous Agents," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/18, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2007. "Ramsey Waits: A Computational Study on General Equilibrium Pricing of Derivative Securities," Discussion Papers 07/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2007-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 2007. "Minimally altruistic wages and unemployment in a matching model," Working Papers 07-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Arturo Antón Sarabia, 2007. "The Financial Accelerator from a Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Working Papers 2007-06, Banco de México.
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Effects of Redistribution Policies - Who Gains and Who Loses?," Research Papers in Economics 2007:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00156684_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Firm dynamics and financial development," Staff Report 392, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bergvall, Anders & Forsfält, Tomas & Hjelm, Göran & Nilsson, Jonny & Vartiainen, Juhana, 2007. "KIMOD 1.0 Documentation of NIER´s Dynamic Macroeconomic General Equilibrium Model of the Swedish Economy," Working Papers 100, National Institute of Economic Research.
- KOBAYASHI Keiichiro & INABA Masaru (RIETI), 2007. "Debt-Ridden Equilibria - A Simple Theory of Great Depressions -," Discussion papers 07035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2007. "Longevity and environmental quality in an OLG model," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-19, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.