Report NEP-EDU-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Specialization in Higher Education and Economic Growth," Research Papers in Economics 2007:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Brännström, Lars, 2007. "Making their mark. Disentangling the Effects of Neighbourhood and School Environments on Educational Achievement," Arbetsrapport 2007:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Enrollment in higher education, ability and growth," Research Papers in Economics 2007:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Sutherland & Robert W. R. Price, 2007. "Linkages Between Performance and Institutions in the Primary and Secondary Education Sector," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 558, OECD Publishing.
- Magnus Gulbrandsen & Lars Nerdrum, 2007. "Public sector research and industrial innovation in Norway: a historical perspective," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070602, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- von Greiff, Camilo, 2007. "Effects of Redistribution Policies - Who Gains and Who Loses?," Research Papers in Economics 2007:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "From creativity to innovation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4262, The World Bank.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-03-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore