Linkages Between Performance and Institutions in the Primary and Secondary Education Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunther Tichy, 2015. "Protecting social inclusion and mobility in a low growth scenario," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 100, WWWforEurope.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2009.
"Potential for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 14(1), pages 23-40, March.
- Angelika Pasterniak & Hans Pitlik, 2008. "Potentials for Savings and Efficiency Enhancement in Public Administration. Results of an International Benchmarking Analysis," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 81(12), pages 923-940, December.
- Boris Cournède & Antoine Goujard & Álvaro Pina, 2013. "How to Achieve Growth- and Equity-friendly Fiscal Consolidation?: A Proposed Methodology for Instrument Choice with an Illustrative Application to OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1088, OECD Publishing.
- Orsetta Causa & Catherine Chapuis, 2009. "Equity in Student Achievement Across OECD Countries: An Investigation of the Role of Policies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 708, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsdépenses publiques; education; efficacité; efficience; efficiency; Indicateurs institutionnels; institutional indicators; public spending; éducation;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-06-30 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2007-06-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2007-06-30 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:558-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .