Compositional and dynamic Laffer effects in models with constant returns to scale
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stokey, Nancy L & Rebelo, Sergio, 1995. "Growth Effects of Flat-Rate Taxes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(3), pages 519-550, June.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Thalmann, Philippe, 1993.
"Approaches to efficient capital taxation : Leveling the playing field vs. living by the golden rule,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 169-196.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Philippe Thalmann, 1990. "Approaches to Efficient Capital Taxation: Leveling the Playing Field vs.Living by the Golden Rule," NBER Working Papers 3559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don, 1982.
"On the possibility of an inverse relationship between tax rates and government revenues,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 3-22.
- Don Fullerton, 1980. "On the Possibility of an Inverse Relationship between Tax Rates and Government Revenues," NBER Working Papers 0467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Robert G & Rebelo, Sergio, 1990.
"Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 126-150, October.
- King, R.G. & Rebelo, S., 1988. "Public Policy And Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," RCER Working Papers 225, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert G. King & Sergio Rebelo, 1990. "Public Policy and Economic Growth: Developing Neoclassical Implications," NBER Working Papers 3338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce, Neil & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1999. "Budget Balance, Welfare, and the Growth Rate: "Dynamic Scoring" of the Long-Run Government Budget," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(2), pages 162-186, May.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1993. "Tax structure and growth in a model with human capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 251-271.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- Ireland, Peter N., 1994. "Supply-side economics and endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 559-571, June.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2001.
"On the analytics of the dynamic Laffer curve,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 397-414, October.
- Agell, J. & Persson, M., 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dunamic Laffer Curve," Papers 2000:5, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," Working Paper Series 2000:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jonas Agell & Mats Persson, 2000. "On the Analytics of the Dynamic Laffer Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series 383, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bianconi, Marcelo, 2000.
"The effects of alternative fiscal policies on the intertemporal government budget constraint,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 31-52, February.
- Marcelo Bianconi, 1999. "The Effects of Alternative Fiscal Policies on the Intertemporal Government Budget Constraint," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9906, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Alfonso Novales & Jesús Ruiz, 2001. "Dynamic Laffer Curves," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0106, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1990. "Supply-Side Economics: An Analytical Review," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 293-316, April.
- Novales, Alfonso & Ruiz, Jesus, 2002. "Dynamic Laffer curves," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-206, December.
- Pecorino, Paul, 1994. "The Growth Rate Effects of Tax Reform," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(3), pages 492-501, July.
- Michael B. Devereux & David R. F. Love, 1994. "The Effects of Factor Taxation in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 509-536, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman capital; compositional effects from taxation; dynamic effects from taxation; Laffer effect; dynamic scoring;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-03-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2007-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2007-03-03 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-03-03 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:sunrpe:2007_0002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sten Nyberg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/neisuse.html .