Throttling hyperactive robots - Message to trade ratios at the Oslo Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2015.
"Equilibrium fast trading,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 292-313.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2013. "Equilibrium Fast Trading," TSE Working Papers 13-387, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Sep 2014.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2013. "Equilibrium Fast Trading," IDEI Working Papers 769, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2014.
- Bruno Biais & Thierry Foucault & Sophie Moinas, 2015. "Equilibrium fast trading," Post-Print halshs-01400252, HAL.
- Biais, Bruno & Foucault, Thierry & Moinas, Sophie, 2013. "Equilibrium Fast Trading," Les Cahiers de Recherche 968, HEC Paris.
- Naes, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2006. "Order book characteristics and the volume-volatility relation: Empirical evidence from a limit order market," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 408-432, November.
- Menkveld, Albert J., 2013. "High frequency trading and the new market makers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 712-740.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "Transaction taxes and the behavior of the Swedish stock market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 227-240, April.
- Øyvind Bøhren & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2001. "Patterns of Corporate Ownership: Insights from a unique data set," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 27, pages 55-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friederich, Sylvain & Payne, Richard, 2015. "Order-to-trade ratios and market liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 214-223.
- Meling, Tom Grimstvedt & Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2016. "Tick Size Wars," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/15, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
KeywordsHigh Frequency Trading; Regulation; Message to Trade Ratio; Order to Trade Ratio;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2014-03-01 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2014-03-01 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2014-03-01 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:stavef:2014_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernt Arne Odegaard) or (Benny Carlsson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iouisno.html .