Patterns of Corporate Ownership: Insights from a unique data set
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Becht & Fabrizio Barca, 2001. "The control of corporate Europe," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13302, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009.
"The diversification cost of large, concentrated equity stakes. How big is it? Is it justified?,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 56-72, June.
- Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "The diversification cost of large, concentrated equity stakes. How big is it? Is it justified?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/22, University of Stavanger.
- Randi Næs & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2008.
"Liquidity and asset pricing: Evidence on the role of investor holding period,"
2007/11, Norges Bank.
- Naes, Randi & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "Liquidity and Asset Pricing: Evidence on the Role of Investor Holding Period," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/19, University of Stavanger.
- Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2009. "Who moves stock prices? Monthly evidence," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2009/4, University of Stavanger.
- Jørgensen, Kjell & Skjeltorp, Johannes Atle & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2014. "Throttling hyperactive robots - Message to trade ratios at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/3, University of Stavanger.
- Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2007. "Price differences between equity classes. Corporate control, foreign ownership or liquidity?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3621-3645, December.
- Rünger, Silke, 2011. "The effect of Germany's Tax Reform Act 2001 on corporate ownership: Insights from disposals of minority blocks," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 114, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Randi Næs, 2004. "Ownership Structure and Stock Market Liquidity," Working Paper 2004/6, Norges Bank.
More about this item
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:27:y:2001:p:55-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .