Report NEP-MST-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jørgensen, Kjell & Skjeltorp, Johannes Atle & Ødegaard, Bernt Arne, 2014. "Throttling hyperactive robots - Message to trade ratios at the Oslo Stock Exchange," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/3, University of Stavanger.
- A. O. Glekin & A. Lykov & K. L. Vaninsky, 2014. "On Simulation of Various Effects in Consolidated Order Book," Papers 1402.4150, arXiv.org.
- Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Kleinlercher, Daniel & Sutter, Matthias, 2014. "Market vs. Residence Principle: Experimental Evidence on the Effects of a Financial Transaction Tax," IZA Discussion Papers 7978, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2014. "A New Spread Estimator," Discussion Papers 14/01, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Ban Zheng & François Roueff & Frédéric Abergel, 2014. "Ergodicity and scaling limit of a constrained multivariate Hawkes process," Post-Print hal-00777941, HAL.
- Ludovic Moreau & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & H. Mete Soner, 2014. "Trading with Small Price Impact," Papers 1402.5304, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.