A Contractual Perspective on Succession in Family Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1988. " Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 567-591, July.
- Per-Olof Bjuggren & Johanna Palmberg, 2009. "A Contractual Perspective of the Firm with an Application to the Maritime Industry," Chapters,in: The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Per-Olof Bjuggren & Dennis C. Mueller, 2009. "Introduction: The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment," Chapters,in: The Modern Firm, Corporate Governance and Investment, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2000. "The New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Ahead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(3), pages 595-613, September.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Sund, Lars-Goran, 2002. "A Transaction Cost Rationale for Transition of the Firm within the Family," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 123-133, September.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof, 1995. "A transaction cost perspective on financial distress and capital structure," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 395-404, December.
- Lars-Göran Sund & Per-Olof Bjuggren, 2007. "Family-owned, limited close corporations and protection of ownership," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 273-283, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:30:y:1996:i:4:p:1212-1216 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Niesten & Albert Jolink, 2014. "Absence of a market in the Dutch balancing mechanism: European rules versus specific investments," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 71-90, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSuccession; Family firms; Mutual dependence; Asset specificity; Nexus of contracts; Close and non-close stakeholders;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ratioi:0181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Korpi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ratiose.html .