A Transaction Cost Rationale for Transition of the Firm within the Family
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mann, Stefan, 2003. "Theorie und Empirie agrarstrukturellen Wandels?," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(3).
- McCain, Roger, 2016. "Small Business and Liquidity Constraint," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-3, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Per-Olof Bjuggren & Lars-Göran Sund, 2014. "A contractual perspective on succession in family firms: a stakeholder view," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 211-225, October.
- Leroy, H. & Manigart, S. & Meuleman, M., 2009.
"The planned decision to transfer an entrepreneurial company,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2009-13, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- H. Leroy & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2009. "The Planned Decision To Transfer An Entrepreneurial Company," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/577, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christian Koropp & Dietmar Grichnik & André Gygax, 2013. "Succession financing in family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 315-334, August.
- Johan Eklund & Johanna Palmberg & Daniel Wiberg, 2013. "Inherited corporate control and returns on investment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 419-431, August.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Sund, Lars-Göran, 2011. "A Contractual Perspective on Succession in Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 181, The Ratio Institute.
- Rajiv Agarwal & Arya Kumar & Keith D'Souza, 2016. "Issues in Career Choices of Successors in Family Businesses: Perspective from Literature Review," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Lars-Göran Sund & Per-Olof Bjuggren, 2007. "Family-owned, limited close corporations and protection of ownership," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 273-283, June.
- Enrico Santarelli & Francesca Lotti, 2005.
"The Survival of Family Firms: The Importance of Control and Family Ties,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 183-192.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 2002. "The Survival of Family Firms: The Importance of Control and Family Ties," Working Papers 461, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Geraldine Ryan & Bernadette Power & Noreen McCarthy & Paul Braidford, 2011. "Regional Influences of Business Transfers within the British Isles," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1094, European Regional Science Association.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Nordström, Louise & Palmberg, Johanna, 2015. "Efficiency of Female Leaders in Family and Non-Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 259, The Ratio Institute.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2014.
"Regional influences on the prevalence of family versus non-family start-ups,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 421-436.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2013. "Regional Influences on the Prevalence of Family Versus Non-Family Start-Ups," Ratio Working Papers 212, The Ratio Institute.
- Mattias Nordqvist & Karl Wennberg & Massimo Bau’ & Karin Hellerstedt, 2013. "An entrepreneurial process perspective on succession in family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1087-1122, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:123-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.