Family-owned, limited close corporations and protection of ownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pollak, Robert A, 1985. "A Transaction Cost Approach to Families and Households," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 581-608, June.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Sund, Lars-Goran, 2002. "A Transaction Cost Rationale for Transition of the Firm within the Family," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 123-133, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per-Olof Bjuggren & Lars-Göran Sund, 2014. "A contractual perspective on succession in family firms: a stakeholder view," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 211-225, October.
- Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Sund, Lars-Göran, 2011. "A Contractual Perspective on Succession in Family Firms," Ratio Working Papers 181, The Ratio Institute.
- Sund, Lars-Göran & Melin, Leif & Haag, Kajsa, 2015. "Intergenerational ownership succession," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 166-177.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:23:y:2007:i:3:p:273-283. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.