Can We Buy Time? Evaluation of the Government’s Directed Grant to Remediation in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Vredin Johansson, Maria & Barregård, Lars, 2009. "Does remediation save lives? On the cost of cleaning up arsenic-contaminated sites in Sweden," Working Papers 108, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Meyer, Bruce D, 1990. "Unemployment Insurance and Unemployment Spells," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 757-782, July.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Sigman, Hilary, 2001.
"The Pace of Progress at Superfund Sites: Policy Goals and Interest Group Influence,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 315-344, April.
- Hilary Sigman, 2000. "The Pace of Progress at Superfund Sites: Policy Goals and Interest Group Influence," NBER Working Papers 7704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dahlberg, M. & Johansson, E., 1999.
"On the Vote Purchasing Behavior of Incumbent Governments,"
1999:24, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Dahlberg, Matz & Johansson, Eva, 1999. "On the Vote Purchasing Behavior of Incumbent Governments," Working Paper Series 1999:24, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Forslund, Johanna & Samakovlis, Eva & Johansson, Maria Vredin, 2008. "Is it wise to combine environmental and labour market policies? An analysis of a Swedish subsidy programme," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 547-558, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah Stafford, 2011.
"Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 255-275, October.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah Stafford, 2010. "Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land," Departmental Working Papers 201008, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Hilary Sigman & Sarah L. Stafford, 2010. "Management of Hazardous Waste and Contaminated Land," Working Papers 104, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Toshiaki Sasao, 2016. "Econometric analysis of cleanup of illegal dumping sites in Japan: removal or remedial actions?," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 18(4), pages 485-497, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .