Exploring the Evolution of Trade Survival Since 1962
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Carrère & Maurice Schiff, 2005.
"On the Geography of Trade. Distance is Alive and Well,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(6), pages 1249-1274.
- Céline CARRERE & Maurice SCHIFF, 2004. "On the Geography of Trade: Distance is Alive and Well," Working Papers 200423, CERDI.
- Carrere, Celine & Schiff, Maurice, 2004. "On the geography of trade : distance is alive and well," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3206, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDuration of Trade; Survival; Entry and Exit; European Union; Discrete-Time Hazard Models;
- C41 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Duration Analysis; Optimal Timing Strategies
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-05-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2011-05-24 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2011_013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .