Report NEP-HIS-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mitsuhiko Kimuran, 2011. "Toward Normalization of Relations with Japan: The Strategy of North Korea, circa 1950 to 1961," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-190, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Pilar Nogues-Marco, 2011. "Competing bimetallic ratios: Amsterdam, London and bullion arbitrage in the 18th century," Working Papers in Economic History wp11-03, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "The determinants of Italy’s regional imbalances over the long run: exploring the contributions of human and social capital," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _088, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2011. "The US-UK productivity gap in the twentieth century: a race between technology and population," MPRA Paper 30889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takashi Kurosaki, 2011. "Compilation of Agricultural Production Data in Areas Currently in India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh from 1901/02 to 2001/02," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-169, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "The role of experts in the public assessment of England´s trade crisis of the early 1620´s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td421, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Portrait of the Economist as a Young Man: Raúl Prebisch’s evolving views on the business cycle and money, 1919-1949," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Banerjee, Rajabrata, 2011. "Population growth and endogenous technological change: Australian economic growth in the long run," MPRA Paper 30892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria, 2011. "Exploring the Evolution of Trade Survival Since 1962," Working Papers 2011:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2011. "Central banking in Latin America: changes, achievements, challenges," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 1102, Banco de Espa�a.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 2011. "Balance of Payments Constrained Growth Models: History and Overview," Studies in Economics 1111, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.