The role of experts in the public assessment of England´s trade crisis of the early 1620´s
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2013. "Beyond Thomas Mun: the economic ideas of Edward Coke, Francis Bacon and Lionel Cranfield," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 473, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2012. "Dreams of order and freedom : debating trade management early 17th century England," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 457, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011.
"Trade, money, and the grievances of the commonwealth : economic debates in the English public sphere during the commercial crisis of the early 1620’s,"
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG
td427, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "Trade, Money, And The Grievances Of The Commonwealth: Economic Debates In The English Public Sphere During The Commercial Crisis Of The Early 1620’S," Working Papers 07-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
More about this item
Keywordspre-classical economics; mercantilism; 17th century; Stuart England; Lionel Cranfield.;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-05-24 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdp:texdis:td421. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gustavo Britto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pufmgbr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .