Report NEP-HPE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "The role of experts in the public assessment of England´s trade crisis of the early 1620´s," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td421, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Jan Kregel, 2011. "Was Keynes's Monetary Policy, a outrance in the Treatise, a Forerunnner of ZIRP and QE? Did He Change His Mind in the General Theory?," Economics Policy Note Archive 11-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Esteban Pérez Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2011. "Portrait of the Economist as a Young Man: Raúl Prebisch’s evolving views on the business cycle and money, 1919-1949," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2011_13, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Frederic, 2011. "The making of heterodox microeconomics," MPRA Paper 30907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "The pure logic of value, profit, interest," MPRA Paper 30853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diederik Aerts & Sandro Sozzo, 2011. "Contextual Risk and Its Relevance in Economics," Papers 1105.1812, arXiv.org.
- Christoph Engel, 2011. "Law as a Precondition for Religious Freedom," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christoph Engel, 2011. "Besonderes Verwaltungsrecht und ökonomische Theorie," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Guerrazzi, Marco, 2010. "Expectations, employment and prices: a suggested interpretation of the new 'farmerian' economics," MPRA Paper 30832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diederik Aerts & Sandro Sozzo, 2011. "A Contextual Risk Model for the Ellsberg Paradox," Papers 1105.1814, arXiv.org.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna & Ulrike Malmendier, 2011. "The Role of Theory in Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 17047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2011. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 30856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bajoori Elnaz & Flesch János & Vermeulen Dries, 2011. "Perfect equilibrium in games with compact action spaces," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & Garett Jones & Jaap Weel, 2011. "Patience, Cognitive Skill and Coordination in the Repeated Stag Hunt," Working Papers 1024, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Schymura, Michael, 2011. "Intertemporal evaluation criteria for climate change policy: the basic ethical issues," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-031, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lam, Alice, 2010. "What motivates academic scientists to engage in research commercialization: ‘gold’, ‘ribbon’ or ‘puzzle’?," MPRA Paper 30849, University Library of Munich, Germany.