Besonderes Verwaltungsrecht und ökonomische Theorie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, December.
More about this item
Keywordsprinciple of proportionality; human right; fundamental freedom; law and economics of constitutional law;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-05-24 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2011-05-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2011_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .