Demand for Water and Sanitation in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viton, Philip A., 1985. "On the interpretation of income variables in discrete-choice models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-206.
- William H. Dow, 1999. "Flexible Discrete Choice Demand Models Consistent With Utility Maximization: An Application to Health Care Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(3), pages 680-685.
- Daniel McFadden, 1977. "Modelling the Choice of Residential Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 477, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hindman Persson, Therése, 2000. "Welfare Calculations in Models of the Demand for Sanitation," Working Papers 2000:12, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 26 Jan 2001.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Phaneuf, Daniel J., 1999. "Corner Solution Models of Recreation Demand: A Comparison of Competing Frameworks," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1513, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; Water and Sanitation; Household Demand; Mixed Logit;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2001_003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .