On Consumption Bunching under Campbell-Cochrane Habit Formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell & John Cochrane, 1999. "Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(2), pages 205-251, April.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1994.
"By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior,"
CRSP working papers
412, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1994. "By force of habit: a consumption-based explanation of aggregate stock market behavior," Working Papers 94-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- John Y. Campbell & John H. Cochrane, 1995. "By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," NBER Working Papers 4995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John & Cochrane, John H., 1999. "By Force of Habit: A Consumption-Based Explanation of Aggregate Stock Market Behavior," Scholarly Articles 3119444, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Harald Uhlig & Lars Ljungqvist, 2000. "Tax Policy and Aggregate Demand Management under Catching Up with the Joneses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 356-366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary C. Daly & Daniel J. Wilson, 2006. "Keeping up with the Joneses and staying ahead of the Smiths: evidence from suicide data," Working Paper Series 2006-12, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Thomas D. Tallarini, Jr. & Harold H. Zhang, 2005.
"External Habit and the Cyclicality of Expected Stock Returns,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(3), pages 1023-1048, May.
- Thomas Tallarini & Harold Zhang, "undated". "External Habit and the Cyclicality of Expected Stock Returns," GSIA Working Papers 1997-26, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Thomas D. Tallarini & Harold H. Zhang, 2005. "External habit and the cyclicality of expected stock returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:bla:econom:v:84:y:2017:i:335:p:516-540 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCatching-up-with-the-Joneses preferences; habit; consumption bunching;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .