Report NEP-DGE-2000-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 438, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Nov 1999.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 1999. "Into the Mussa Puzzle: Monetary Policy Regimes and the Real Exchange Rate in a Small Open Economy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 437, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Sep 2000.
- Anna M. Hardman & Yannis M. Ioannides, 1999. "Residential Mobility and the Housing Market in a Two-sector Neoclassical Growth Model," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9915, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Craig Burnside & Martin Eichenbaum & Jonas D.M. Fisher, 2000. "Assessing the Effects of Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 7459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 2000. "Growth Theory," NBER Working Papers 7468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ljungqvist, Lars & Uhlig, Harald, 1999. "On Consumption Bunching under Campbell-Cochrane Habit Formation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 337, Stockholm School of Economics.