Applied Cointegration Analysis in the Mirror of Macroeconomic Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Soderlind, Paul & Vredin, Anders, 1996. "Applied Cointegration Analysis in the Mirror of Macroeconomic Theory," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 363-381, July-Aug..
- Söderlind, Paul & Vredin, Anders, 1995. "Applied Cointegration Analysis in the Mirror of Macroeconomic Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soderlind, P. & Vredin, A., 1994. "Applied Conintegration Analysis in the Mirror of Macroeconomic Theory," Papers 584, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cliff L.F. Attfield & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2003.
"Measuring trend output: how useful are the Great Ratios?,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
03/555, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Attfield, Clifford & Temple, Jonathan, 2004. "Measuring Trend Output: How Useful Are the Great Ratios?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2007.
"Common shocks, common dynamics, and the international business cycle,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 149-166, January.
- Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain, 2003. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03007, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda & Alain Hecq, 2008. "Common Shocks, Common Dynamics, and the International Business Cycle," CEIS Research Paper 106, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jul 2008.
- Laidler, David, 1999. "The Quantity of Money and Monetary Policy," Staff Working Papers 99-5, Bank of Canada.
- Attfield, Cliff & Temple, Jonathan R.W., 2010.
"Balanced growth and the great ratios: New evidence for the US and UK,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 937-956, December.
- Cliff L. F. Attfield & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2006. "Balanced growth and the great ratios: new evidence for the US and UK," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 75, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Gunnar BÃ¥rdsen & Luca Fanelli, 2015. "Frequentist Evaluation of Small DSGE Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3), pages 307-322, July.
- repec:mbr:jmonec:v:7:y:2012:i:1:p:87-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- St-Amant, P. & Tessier, D., 1998. "A Discussion of the Reliability of Results Obtained with Long-Run Identifying Restrictions," Staff Working Papers 98-4, Bank of Canada.
- Engsted, Tom, 2002. " Measures of Fit for Rational Expectations Models," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 301-355, July.
- Milas, Costas & Rothman, Philip, 2008.
"Out-of-sample forecasting of unemployment rates with pooled STVECM forecasts,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 101-121.
- Costas Milas & Philip Rothman, 2007. "Out-of-Sample Forecasting of Unemployment Rates with Pooled STVECM Forecasts," Working Paper series 49_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Robinson, P.M. & Iacone, F., 2005.
"Cointegration in fractional systems with deterministic trends,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 263-298.
- Iacone, Fabrizio & Robinson, Peter M., 2004. "Cointegration in fractional systems with deterministic trends," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2232, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Peter M Robinson, 2004. "Cointegration in Fractional Systems with Deterministic Trends," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 476, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hurlin, Christophe & Minea, Alexandru, 2013.
"Is public capital really productive? A methodological reappraisal,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 122-130.
- Christophe Hurlin & Alexandru Minea, 2012. "Is Public Capital Really Productive? A Methodological Reappraisal," Working Papers halshs-00773200, HAL.
- Alexandru Minea & Christophe Hurlin, 2013. "Is public capital really productive? A methodological reappraisal," Post-Print halshs-00804179, HAL.
- Ruxanda, Gheorghe & Botezatu, Andreea, 2008. "Spurious Regression And Cointegration. Numerical Example: Romania’S M2 Money Demand," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(3), pages 51-62, September.
- Alain W. HECQ, 2005. "Common Trends and Common Cycles in Latin America: A 2-step vs an Iterative Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 258, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rothman, P. & van Dijk, D.J.C. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 1999.
"A multivariate STAR analysis of the relationship between money and output,"
Econometric Institute Research Papers
EI 9945-/A, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Phillip Rothman & Dick van Dijk & Philip Hans Franses, 2000. "A Multivariate STAR Analysis of the Relationship Between Money and Output," Working Papers 0012, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Philip Rothman & Dick van Dijk & Philip Hans Franses, 1999. "A Multivariate STAR Analysis of the Relationship Between Money and Output," Working Papers 9913, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Shahidur Rahman, 2005. "An Alternative Estimation to Spurious Regression Model," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0507, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Costas Milas & Phil Rothman, 2005. "Multivariate STAR Unemployment Rate Forecasts," Econometrics 0502010, EconWPA.
- Ivanov, Ventzislav & Kilian, Lutz, 2001. "A Practitioner's Guide to Lag-Order Selection for Vector Autoregressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2685, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ida Wolden Bache, 2008. "Assessing estimates of the exchange rate pass-through," Working Paper 2007/12, Norges Bank.
- Judith A. Giles & Sadaf Mirza, 1999. "Some Pretesting Issues on Testing for Granger Noncausality," Econometrics Working Papers 9914, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Tor Jacobson & Per Jansson & Anders Vredin & Anders Warne, 2001. "Monetary policy analysis and inflation targeting in a small open economy: a VAR approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 487-520.
- Boschi, Melisso, 2007. "Foreign capital in Latin America: A long-run structural Global VAR perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 8918, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Temple & Cliff Attfield, 2004. "Measuring trend growth: how useful are the great ratios?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 101, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Bingham, Matthew F. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & MacNair, Douglas J. & Abt, Robert C. & Bingham, Matthew F., 2003. "Market structure in U. S. southern pine roundwood," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 97-117.
- Ivanov Ventzislav & Kilian Lutz, 2005. "A Practitioner's Guide to Lag Order Selection For VAR Impulse Response Analysis," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, March.
- Jacobson, Tor & Jansson, Per & Vredin, Anders & Warne, Anders, 1999. "A VAR Model for Monetary Policy Analysis in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper Series 77, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; money demand; stochastic growth model;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:hastef:0030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.