Wages and Immigrant Occupational Composition in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Jörgen & Wahlberg, Roger & Faisal, Sharif, 2010. "Wages and Immigrant Occupational Composition in Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 4823, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & Gilles Grenier & Morley Gunderson, 1995.
"The Changing Labour Market Position of Canadian Immigrants,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(4b), pages 987-1005, November.
- Bloom, D. & Grenier, G. & Gunderson, M., 1993. "The Changing Labour Market Position of Canadian Immigrants," Working Papers 9305e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- David E. Bloom & Gilles Grenier & Morley Gunderson, 1994. "The Changing Labor Market Position of Canadian Immigrants," NBER Working Papers 4672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Michael & Benjamin, Dwayne, 1994. "The Performance of Immigrants in the Canadian Labor Market," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(3), pages 369-405, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giulio Bosio & Chiara Noè, 2011. "Higher Education Expansion, Human Capital Externalities and Wages: Italian Evidence within Occupation," Working Papers 39, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrants; Refugees; Occupational Segregation; Composition of Jobs; Quality Sorting; Wages;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-03-28 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-03-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:gunwpe:0435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marie Andersson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/naiguse.html .