Civil servants’ education and the representativeness of the bureaucracy in environmental policy-making
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aghion, Philippe & Tirole, Jean, 1997. "Formal and Real Authority in Organizations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(1), pages 1-29, February.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi, 2011.
"Do EPA Administrators Recommend Environmental Policies That Citizens Want?,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 87(1), pages 60-74.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Lampi, Elina, 2008. "Do EPA administrators recommend environmental policies that citizens want?," Working Papers in Economics 297, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Mitesh Kataria & Elina Lampi, 2009. "Do EPA administrators recommend environmental policies that citizens want?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-057, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:02:p:526-542_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:03:p:553-564_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiologists; Bureaucracy; Civil servants; Education; Economists; Environmental policy; Political Economics; Representative bureaucracy; Surveys; Use of cost-benefit analysis; Weighted welfare;
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-10-18 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2013_030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .