R&D Accessibility and Comparative Advantages in Quality Differentiated Goods
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "The Causes and Consequences of the Dependence of Quality on Price," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003.
"Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Paul Cheshire & Edward Malecki, 2003. "Growth, development, and innovation: A look backward and forward," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 249-267, October.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warda, Peter, 2013. "Labor Decomposition: A Firm Level Analysis on Import Quality and Labor Demand," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 322, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Sara Johansson, 2014. "The influence of knowledge on firms’ export decisions," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 5, pages 103-138 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct quality; vertical differentiation; Knowledge; Accessibility; Spatial dependence; comparative advantage; technology;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-12-15 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2007-12-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2007-12-15 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2007-12-15 (International Trade)
- NEP-KNM-2007-12-15 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cesisp:0107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vardan Hovsepyan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cekthse.html .