Media Selection for Marketing Communication - an exploratory study among marketing managers -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Petty, Richard E & Cacioppo, John T & Schumann, David, 1983. " Central and Peripheral Routes to Advertising Effectiveness: The Moderating Role of Involvement," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 135-146, September.
- Danaher, Peter J, 1992. "A Markov-Chain Model for Multivariate Magazine-Exposure Distributions," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 401-407, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing Managers; Media Selection; Advertising; Marketing Communication; Green Environment; Advertiser-agency Cooperation; Economic Recession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2011-11-21 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2011-11-21 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2011_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .