Transforming and Computerizing Professional Artifacts. An underestimated opportunity for learning
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsprofessional artefacts; learning; knowledge management system; knowledge management; the knowledge society.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2007-08-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-ICT-2007-08-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-08-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-08-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PPM-2007-08-18 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2007_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .