Report NEP-INO-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Comino & ?Fabio Manenti & ?Antonio Nicol•, 2007. "Sequential innovations with unobservable follow-on investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0041, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "Copyright vs. Copyleft Licencing and Software Development," Department of Economics University of Siena 510, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lars Nerdrum & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2007. "The technical-industrial research institutes in the Norwegian innovation system," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070614, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:08-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lundin, Nannan & Schwaag Serger, Sylvia, 2007. "Globalization of R&D and China – Empirical Observations and Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 710, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Svein Olav Nås, 2007. "Industrial structure, business demography and innovation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070611, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martina Cioni & Davide Conforti, 2007. "The effectiveness of regional policies for innovation: an empirical investigation," Department of Economics University of Siena 508, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Van De Woestyne, M. & Devos,G. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "A contingency approach to innovation management: a cross-case competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "Transforming and Computerizing Professional Artifacts. An underestimated opportunity for learning," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:8, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Aug 2007.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-08-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore