Geographical dispersion and spontaneous interaction in an R&D environment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997.
"Modeling the desire to telecommute: The importance of attitudinal factors in behavioral models,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-50, January.
- Mokhtarian, Patricia L. & Salomon, Ilan, 1997. "Modeling the Desire to Telecommute: The Importance of Attitudinal Factors in Behavioral Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt29z267km, University of California Transportation Center.
- Elwood S. Buffa & Michael Scriabin & Roger C. Vergin, 1976. "Communication," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 104-105, September.
- Richard L. Daft & Robert H. Lengel, 1986. "Organizational Information Requirements, Media Richness and Structural Design," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(5), pages 554-571, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunication; Telecommuting; R&D; Social interaction;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2002-04-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2002-04-15 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2002_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.