Report NEP-INO-2002-04-15This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mod:cappmo:0011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kerry T. Vandell & Richard K. Green, . "The Impact of Technology on Commercial Real Estate," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 386, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rognes, Jon, 2002. "Organising R&D in a global environment, Increasing dispersed co-operation versus continuos centralisation," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:3, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & John Beath & Donald S. Siegel, 2002. "Universities and Fundamental Research: Reflections on the Growth of University-Industry Partnership," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200201, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Koeniger, Winfried, 2002. "Defensive Innovations," IZA Discussion Papers 454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rognes, Jon, 2002. "Geographical dispersion and spontaneous interaction in an R&D environment," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2002:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Witold Rybczynski, . "Design and Development," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 384, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2002. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," NBER Working Papers 8862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria J. Alvarez-Pelaez & Christian Groth, 2002. "Too little or too much R&D?," Discussion Papers 02-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- George Symeonidis, 2001. "Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 530, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:cirano:2002s25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore