The Internet And Foreign Market Expansion By Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finn Wiedersheim-Paul & Hans C Olson & Lawrence S Welch, 1978. "Pre-Export Activity: The First step in Internationalization," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 9(1), pages 47-58, March.
- Sivadas, Eugene & Grewal, Rajdeep & Kellaris, James, 1998. "The Internet as a Micro Marketing Tool: Targeting Consumers through Preferences Revealed in Music Newsgroup Usage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 179-186, March.
- Ursic, Michael L. & Czinkota, Michael R., 1984. "An experience curve explanation of export expansion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-168, June.
- Sullivan, Jeremiah, 1999. "What are the functions of corporate home pages?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-210, July.
- Robert G Cooper & Elko J Kleinschmidt, 1985. "The Impact of Export Strategy on Export Sales Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, March.
- Sarkar, Mitrabarun & Butler, Brian & Steinfield, Charles, 1998. "Cybermediaries in Electronic Marketspace: Toward Theory Building," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 215-221, March.
- J. Yannis Bakos, 1997. "Reducing Buyer Search Costs: Implications for Electronic Marketplaces," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(12), pages 1676-1692, December.
- Reid, Stan, 1984. "Information acquisition and export entry decisions in small firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 141-157, June.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charmaine Glavas & Shane Mathews & Constanza Bianchi, 2017.
"International opportunity recognition as a critical component for leveraging Internet capabilities and international market performance
[Reconocimiento de oportunidad internacional como un componen," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 1-35, March.
- Francesca Checchinato & Giulia Zanichelli, 2016. "An analysis of factors influencing the online presence in distant countries: the case of italian fashion brands in china," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(3), pages 45-67.
- Robert Wentrup, 2016. "The online–offline balance: internationalization for Swedish online service providers," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 562-594, December.
- Pezderka, Noemi & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2011. "A conceptualization of e-risk perceptions and implications for small firm active online internationalization," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 409-422, August.
- Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S., 2002. "International Business Development And The Internet, Post-Hype," Working Papers 8-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of International Economics and Management.
- Serrano, RaÃºl & Acero, Isabel, 2015. "Rethinking Entry Mode Choice of Agro-Exporters: The Effect of the Internet," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 18(3).
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Deng, Ziliang & Wang, Zeyu, 2016. "Early-mover advantages at cross-border business-to-business e-commerce portals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 6002-6011.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2006. "Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 339-360, August.
- Mathews, Shane & Bianchi, Constanza & Perks, Keith J. & Healy, Marilyn & Wickramasekera, Rumintha, 2016. "Internet marketing capabilities and international market growth," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 820-830.
- Tran, Yen & Yonatany, Moshe & Mahnke, Volker, 2016. "Crowdsourced translation for rapid internationalization in cyberspace: A learning perspective," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 484-494.
- Loane, S. & Bell, J.D. & McNaughton, R., 2007. "A cross-national study on the impact of management teams on the rapid internationalization of small firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 489-504, December.
- Bianchi, Constanza & Mathews, Shane, 2016. "Internet marketing and export market growth in Chile," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 426-434.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Market transactions; Internationalization; market expansions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-05-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-05-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MAC-2003-05-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2003-05-18 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:cbsint:2002-007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iicbsdk.html .