Multinational Enterprises from Small Economies: The Internationalization Pattern of Large Companies from Denmark, Finland and Norway
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriel Robertstad G. Benito & Jorma Larimo & Rajneesh Narula & Torben Pedersen, 2009. "Multinational Enterprises from Small Economies: The Internationalization Patterns of Large Companies from Denmark, Finland and Norway," Chapters,in: Handbook on Small Nations in the Global Economy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dörrenbächer, Christoph, 2000. "Measuring corporate internationalisation: A review of measurement concepts and their use," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Organization and Employment FS I 00-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Oxelheim, Lars & Gärtner, Robert, 1993. "Small Country Manufacturing Industries in Transition - The Case of the Nordic Region," Working Paper Series 394, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- Narula, Rajneesh, 2002. "Innovation systems and 'inertia' in R&D location: Norwegian firms and the role of systemic lock-in," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 795-816, July.
- Zanfei, Antonello, 2000. "Transnational Firms and the Changing Organisation of Innovative Activities," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 515-542, September.
- Rajneesh Narula & John Dunning, 2000. "Industrial Development, Globalization and Multinational Enterprises: New Realities for Developing Countries," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 141-167.
- Forsgren, Mats, 1990. "Managing the international multi-centre firm: Case studies from Sweden," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 261-267, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sverre Herstad & Øyvind Pålshaugen & Bernd Ebersberger, 2011. "Industrial Innovation Collaboration in a Capital Region Context," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 2(4), pages 507-532, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationalization; Scandinavia; Multinational corporations; Small open economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:cbsint:2001-013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iicbsdk.html .