States and Firms on the Periphery: The Challenges of a Globalising World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel R. G. Benito, 2005. "Divestment and international business strategy," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 235-251, April.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-222, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Massimo Motta & Thomas Ronde, 1998. "Foreign direct investments and spillovers through workers' mobility," Economics Working Papers 258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Rønde, Thomas, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Workers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003.
"Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Loses from It?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 121-145.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Looses From It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lecraw, Donald J, 1977. "Direct Investment by Firms from Less Developed Countries," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 442-457, November.
- Lall, Sanjaya & Narula, Rajneesh, 2004. "FDI and its role in economic development: Do we need a new agenda?," Research Memorandum 019, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Rajneesh Narula & John Dunning, 2000. "Industrial Development, Globalization and Multinational Enterprises: New Realities for Developing Countries," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 141-167.
- G R G Benito & B Grøgaard & R Narula, 2003. "Environmental influences on MNE subsidiary roles: economic integration and the Nordic countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(5), pages 443-456, September.
- Cantwell, John, 1995. "The Globalisation of Technology: What Remains of the Product Cycle Model?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 155-174, February.
- Rikard Forslid & Ian Wooton, 2003.
"Comparative Advantage and the Location of Production,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 588-603, September.
- Forslid, Rikard & Wooton, Ian, 1999. "Comparative Advantage and the Location of Production," CEPR Discussion Papers 2118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Constantina Kottaridi, 2005. "The 'core-periphery' pattern of FDI-led growth and production structure in the EU," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 99-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Guimon, Jose, 2010. "The R&D activity of multinational enterprises in peripheral economies: evidence from the EU new member states," MERIT Working Papers 048, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2013. "Survival Characteristics and Adjustment of MNE Affiliates in the European Integrated Market," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 225, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Verbeke, Alain, 2015. "Making internalization theory good for practice: The essence of Alan Rugman's contributions to international business," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 612-622.
More about this item
KeywordsMultinational Enterprises; Foreign Direct Investment; Industrial Policy; Organizational Behavior;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unm:unumer:2007004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ad Notten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/meritnl.html .