Determinants of consumer attitudes and purchase intentions with regard to genetically modified foods - Results of a cross-national survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- East, Robert, 1993. "Investment decisions and the theory of planned behaviour," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 337-375, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bech-Larsen , Tino & Grunert, Klaus. G. & Poulsen, Jacob, 2001. "The acceptance of functional foods in Denmark, Finland and the United States: A study of consumers' conjoint evaluations of the qualities of functional foods and perceptions of general health factors ," MAPP Working Papers 73, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behaviour; Buying behaviour; Food; Denmark; Italy; United Kingdom; Germany;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2001-12-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-11-05 (European Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:aarmap:0069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helle Vinbaek Stenholt). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hahoadk.html .