The Political Economy of Human Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Castelló-Climent, Amparo, 2008. "On the distribution of education and democracy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 179-190, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Balaceanu & Diana Apostol, 2014.
"Gdp As A Measuring Instrument For The Human Development,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 69-72, December.
- Cristina Balaceanu & Diana Mihaela Apostol, 2014. "Gdp As A Measuring Instrument For The Human Development," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 138-142, December.
- Dash, Bharatee Bhushan & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2013.
"Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States,"
13/118, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Bharatee Bhushan Dash & Sacchidananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Does Political Competition Influence Human Development? Evidence from the Indian States," Working Papers id:5349, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Development; Democracy; Political Institutions; Accountability; Income; Education; Health.;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2010-11-13 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-11-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-POL-2010-11-13 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2010-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.