India: Towards the Millennium Development Goals
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published as background research for the 2003 Human Development Report.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 304 E 45th Street, FF-12th Floor, New York, NY, 10017|
Web page: http://hdr.undp.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean Dreze & Mamta Murthi, 2000.
"Fertility, education and development: further evidence from India,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6663, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jean Dreze & Mamta Murthi, 2000. "Fertility, Education and Development: Further Evidence from India," Working papers 76, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jean Drèze & Mamta Murthi, 2000. "Fertility, Education and Development: Further Evidence from India," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 20, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gaurav Datt & Martin Ravallion, 2002.
"Is India's Economic Growth Leaving the Poor Behind?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 89-108, Summer.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 2002. "Is India's economic growth leaving the poor behind?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2846, The World Bank.
- Mehrotra, Santosh & Jolly, Richard (ed.), 2000. "Development with a Human Face: Experiences in Social Achievement and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296577, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:hdocpa:hdocpa-2003-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.