In-work poverty in times of crisis: do part-timers fare worse?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004.
"Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 331-345, 04/05.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4303, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Petrongolo, Barbara, 2004. "Gender segregation in employment contracts," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3662, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Barbara Petrongolo, 2004. "Gender Segregation in Employment Contracts," CEP Discussion Papers dp0637, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Henning Lohmann, 2008. "Welfare States, Labour Market Institutions and the Working Poor: A Comparative Analysis of 20 European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 776, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Henning Lohmann, 2008. "The Working Poor in European Welfare States: Empirical Evidence from a Multilevel Perspective," Chapters,in: The Working Poor in Europe, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Hemerijck, Anton, 2008. "Welfare and Employment: A European Dilemma?," IZA Discussion Papers 3870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alison Booth & Jan Ours, 2013.
"Part-time jobs: what women want?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, pages 263-283.
- Booth, A.L. & van Ours, J.C., 2010. "Part-time Jobs : What Women Want?," Discussion Paper 2010-05, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Booth, Alison L & van Ours, Jan C, 2010. "Part-Time Jobs: What Women Want?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, Alison L. & van Ours, Jan C., 2010. "Part-Time Jobs: What Women Want?," IZA Discussion Papers 4686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janine Leschke, 2007. "Are unemployment insurance systems in Europe adapting to new risks arising from non-standard employment?," DULBEA Working Papers 07-05.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Annette Walling & Gareth Clancy, 2010. "Underemployment in the UK labour market," Economic & Labour Market Review, Palgrave Macmillan;Office for National Statistics, pages 16-24.
- Piet Allaart, 2007. "Reasons for part-time work: an empirical analysis for Germany and The Netherlands," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 557-570, October.
- Joris Ghysels & Wim Van Lancker, 2010. "The unequal benefits of family activation: an analysis of the social distribution of family policy among families with young children," Working Papers 1008, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Mourre, Gilles & Ward-Warmedinger, Melanie E., 2004. "The Determinants of Part-Time Work in EU Countries: Empirical Investigations with Macro-Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Henning Lohmann & Ive Marx, 2008. "The Different Faces of In-Work Poverty Across Welfare State Regimes," Chapters,in: The Working Poor in Europe, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jérôme De Henau & Danièle Meulders & Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai, 2007. "Support for market care: comparing child cash and tax benefits," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9299, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Arranz, José María & García-Serrano, Carlos, 2017. "Does Part-Time Work Help Unemployed Workers to Find Full-Time Work? Evidence from Spain," IZA Discussion Papers 10770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Horemans, Jeroen & Marx, Ive, 2017. "Poverty and Material Deprivation among the Self-Employed in Europe: An Exploration of a Relatively Uncharted Landscape," IZA Discussion Papers 11007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsin-work poverty; part-time work; tax benefit systems; EU15; EU-SILC;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-09-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAM-2013-09-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-09-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2013-09-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdl:improv:1314. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Goedemé). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csbuabe.html .