An Empirical Assessment of Global Capital Productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014.
"Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3154-3185, October.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2012. "Measuring the effect of the zero lower bound on medium- and longer-term interest rates," Working Paper Series 2012-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2014. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 20486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Williams & Eric Swanson, 2012. "Measuring the Effect of the Zero Lower Bound on Medium- and Longer-Term Interest Rates," 2012 Meeting Papers 462, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefan Homburg, 2014.
"Overaccumulation, Public Debt and the Importance of Land,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 15(4), pages 411-435, November.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-525, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2014. "Overaccumulation, Public Debt, and the Importance of Land," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100431, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Stefan Homburg, 2017.
"Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 18(3), pages 267-282, August.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2015. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-557, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2016. "Understanding Benign Liquidity Traps: The Case of Japan," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145467, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Kookshin Ahn, 2003. "Are East Asian Economies Dynamically Efficient?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 101-110, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:wirtsc:v:97:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10273-017-2132-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Homburg & Julia Knolle, 2017.
"Das Rätsel der Niedrigzinsphase
[The Conundrum of Low Interest Rates]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;German National Library of Economics, vol. 97(4), pages 290-293, April.
- Homburg, Stefan, 2017. "A Study in Monetary Macroeconomics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198807537.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital productivity; cost of capital; interest-growth-differential; WACC.;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2016-04-23 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2016-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:han:dpaper:dp-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Heidrich, Christian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwhande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.