Report NEP-EFF-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, Gulzar & Arshad Khan, Muhammad & Afzal, Muhammad, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Industrial Productivity: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 70744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Mar 2016.
- Morales-Lage, Rafael & Bengochea-Morancho, Aurelia & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada, 2016. "Does environmental policy stringency foster innovation and productivity in OECD countries?," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 282, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jakub Growiec & Jakub Muck, 2016. "Isoelastic Elasticity of Substitution Production Functions," Working Papers 2016-001, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Doan, Quang Hung & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2016. "Networks of Enterprises and Innovations: Evidence from SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federico Belotti & Edoardo Di Porto & Gianluca Santoni, 2016. "The Effect of Local Taxes on Firm Performance: Evidence from Geo-referenced Data," CEIS Research Paper 377, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Apr 2016.
- Nick Johnstone & Shunsuke Managi & Miguel Cárdenas Rodríguez & Ivan Haščič & Hidemichi Fujii & Martin Souchier, 2016. "Environmental Policy Design, Innovation And Efficiency Gains In Electricity Generation," OECD Environment Working Papers 104, OECD Publishing.
- N. N., 2016. "Innovation, Competition and Productivity. Firm Level Evidence for Eastern Europe and Central Asia," WIFO Working Papers 516, WIFO.
- Lina M. Cortés & Iván A. Durán & Sandra Gaitán-Riaño & Mateo Vasco, 2016. "Mergers and Acquisitions in Latin America: Industrial Productivity and Corporate Governance," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014436, Universidad EAFIT.
- Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias & Iacovone,Leonardo & Pereira Lopez,Mariana De La Paz & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2016. "Competition makes IT better : evidence on when firms use it more effectively," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7638, The World Bank.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Mion, Giordano & Opromolla, Luca David & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2015. "Productivity and organization in Portuguese firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66062, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hasan,Iftekhar & Horvath,Roman & Mares,Jan, 2016. "What type of finance matters for growth ? Bayesian model averaging evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7645, The World Bank.
- Knolle, Julia & Lehmann, Kai, 2016. "An Empirical Assessment of Global Capital Productivity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-574, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Fujii, Daisuke & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Determinants of Industrial Coagglomeration and Establishment-level Productivity," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 57, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andersen, Torben M & Maibom, Jonas, 2016. "The big trade-off between efficiency and equity - is it there?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Böing, Tobias & Stadtmann, Georg, 2016. "Competitiveness and current account adjustments in the euro area," Discussion Papers 382, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- KATO Atsuyuki, 2016. "Exports, Exchange Rates, and Productivity: An analysis of the Japanese manufacturing sectors," Discussion papers 16045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David Greasley & Jakob B. Madsen, 2016. "The Rise and Fall of Exceptional Australian Incomes since 1800," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-07, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Saito, Jun, 2016. "Boards of directors and bank performance in United Arab Emirates," IDE Discussion Papers 583, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).